Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Air Fryer 4 QT Compact Air Fryers with 100 Recipes Cookbook, 1400W Oil-free Countertop Cooker, One Touch Setting with 11 Cooking Functions
- 【Less Oil, Healthier Choice】 Air Fryer uses hot air circulation to cook food to reduce 90% of oil and calories, giving it the same crispy taste without the health drawbacks.
- 【11-in-1 Appliance】 The air fryer oven offers 11 preset menus with precise time and temperature controls to cook or reheat food quickly.You can also choose your preferred temperature and time for your personal recipes.
- 【Chef Crash Course】 Our air fryer is beginner-friendly with the one-key setting and a cookbook containing 100 popular recipes, amateur cooks can easily make toast, bacon, pancakes, French fries, sausages, chicken, steak, turkey.
- 【Dishwasher Safe & Easy to Clean】 A Teflon layer coats the detachable basket to ensure hassle-free cleaning by simply putting in the dishwasher.
- 【Space Saving】 4-quart capacity, designed for serving 2-5 people family, ideal for apartment or dorm use.
5 Of The Best Air Fryers You Can Buy
If you're looking for a means to avoid all the oil and grease that comes with deep frying, then an air fryer may be the appliance for you. This appliance circulates hot air around food until it's crispy on the surface, whilst the inside stays moist and tender. You will be in a position to cook all your favorite fried foods in one appliance, and you won't have to concern yourself with greasy cleaning.
With countless air fryers on the market, it's difficult to learn which may be the most suitable choice. The good news is that we've done each of the research for you personally. Here are our top 5 picks among these versatile appliances:
- Now enjoy guilt free food; Air fry with up to 75 percent less fat than traditional frying methods; Tested against hand cut, deep fried French fries
- Wide temperature range: 105 degree Fahrenheit to 400 degrees Fahrenheit allows you to gently remove moisture from foods or quickly cook and crisp foods with convection heat
- 4 quart ceramic coated nonstick basket and crisper plate fit 2 pounds of french fries. Cord length (feet) - 2.6
- STRESS-FREE COOKING: Meet the Pro 5.8-Quart Air Fryer, the highly-efficient tool that brings healthier fried flavors to your countertop.
- PERFECT RESULT: An NTC sensor sends accurate information to the air fryer, which automatically adjusts temperatures to keep fluctuations under 5°F for evenly cooked meals.
- ONE-TOUCH COOKING: Choose from 13 convenient cooking functions with a single touch, each finely tuned by COSORI chefs to product the tastiest results. You can also choose your preferred temperature and time for your personal recipes.
- 2 INDEPENDENT BASKETS: The original Air Fryer with 2 independent baskets, the XL air fryer lets you cook 2 foods, 2 ways, at the same time, eliminating back-to-back cooking like a traditional single-basket air fryer.
- SMART FINISH & MATCH COOK: DualZone Technology allows you to choose between the Smart Finish feature, which unlocks cooking 2 foods 2 ways that finish at the same time, and the and a Match Cook button to easily copy settings across zones for full 8-qt capacity.
- 6-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Includes 6 versatile cooking programs: Air Fry, Air Broil, Roast, Bake, Reheat, and Dehydrate.
- DIGITAL CRISP CONTROL TECHNOLOGY: Precision-controlled temperature, heat source, and airflow for ultimate versatility and optimum cooking performance.
- 8-IN-1 VERSATILITY: The ultimate meal-making machine with 8-in-1 functionality: Air Fry, Air Roast, Air Broil, Bake, Bagel, Toast, Dehydrate, and Keep Warm all in one powerful, 1800-watt appliance.
- LESS FAT: Eat all of your air fried favorites guilt-free with up to 75% less fat when using the Air Fry function vs. traditional deep frying. Tested against hand-cut, deep fried French Fries.
- HEALTHIER FRYING: This air fryer makes ‘healthy fried foods’ a reality. Temperature ranges from 200-400°F allows you to cook at your desired temperature, achieving a healthy, crispy, fried finish using at least 98% less oil than traditional fryers. Air fry vegetables, pizza, frozen foods and leftovers – this air fryer evenly crisps every inch of your food.
- SPACE SAVING BASKET: A sleek, rounded shape and matte black finish earns this air fryer a prime spot on countertops- all while remaining compact and easy to store. The 2-in-1 tank & basket allows for maximum capacity with a small footprint, saving space on your counter and in your cabinet; perfect for any small kitchen, dorm, office, RV trips, and more!
- PERFECTLY CRISPY RESULTS: Achieve perfectly crisp results for a wide variety of foods, with little or even no oil. The Dual knob controls both temperature & time; 60-minute integrated timer easily lets you air-fry everything from frozen veggies to mozzarella sticks, chicken or fries, and even re-heat yesterday's dessert! No need to worry about overcooking – once the timer is up, the fryer will automatically shut off.
Last update on 2022-05-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIAir frying is a a healthy alternative to deep frying and so they can be used for preparing a number of various foods.
The air fryer is an appliance that uses hot air to cook food. It's just like a range, but it cooks food even more quickly than a range does. Air fryers utilize less oil than other cooking practices, which makes them healthier for you and your family.
Air fryers are versatile since they may be used for many different types of foods. You can use them to help make french fries, chicken wings, fried eggs, and sometimes even pizza!
The appeal of air fryers normally as a result of their convenience. They are simple to use and clean, which makes them perfect for people whom do not have much time on their hands or who require a quick meal.
The forms of foods that you can make having an air fryer include french fries, chicken nuggets, onion bands, and also fried rice. Other foods which you can cook making use of air fryer include fish and seafood, pork chops, veggies such as for example green beans or asparagus, and many more. This might be all feasible because it makes hot, dry circulating air which cooks the meals from the exterior in and keeps the food moist while doing so.