Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- CERAMIC AIR FRYER: All-in-1 appliance replaces your toaster, convection oven, microwave, deep fryer, and more while reducing fat in your food by up to 80% and eliminating the need for oil
- INSTANT PRE-HEAT: Reaches 400° in seconds using the most powerful air frying technology to cook faster than a traditional convection or microwave oven
- NON-TOXIC DESIGN: Ceramic dishwasher safe basket and crisping rack are PTFE-free, PFOA-free, and BPA-free for extra safety, and the non-toxic air fryer construction provides excellent heat conduction
- INCLUDED COOKBOOK: Extended full-color cookbook has exclusive mouth-watering recipes curated by the champions of ABC's Family Food Fight so you can get started right away
- 7 QT. CAPACITY: Extra-large size allows you to cook for your entire family, and the included accessory set includes a two-tier stainless steel rack that doubles your cooking area
5 Of The Top Selling Air Fryers Available
In the event that you're looking for a way to prevent all the oil and grease that comes with deep frying, then an air fryer could be the appliance for you. This appliance circulates hot air around food until it's crispy on the surface, whilst the inside stays moist and tender. You'll be able to cook all your preferred fried foods in one appliance, and you won't have to be worried about greasy cleanup.
With countless air fryers on the market, it's hard to learn which may be the best choice. The very good news is that we've done every one of the research for you. Here are our top 5 picks among these versatile appliances:
- Now enjoy guilt free food; Air fry with up to 75 percent less fat than traditional frying methods; Tested against hand cut, deep fried French fries
- Wide temperature range: 105 degree Fahrenheit to 400 degrees Fahrenheit allows you to gently remove moisture from foods or quickly cook and crisp foods with convection heat
- 4 quart ceramic coated nonstick basket and crisper plate fit 2 pounds of french fries. Cord length (feet) - 2.6
- STRESS-FREE COOKING: Meet the Pro 5.8-Quart Air Fryer, the highly-efficient tool that brings healthier fried flavors to your countertop.
- PERFECT RESULT: An NTC sensor sends accurate information to the air fryer, which automatically adjusts temperatures to keep fluctuations under 5°F for evenly cooked meals.
- ONE-TOUCH COOKING: Choose from 13 convenient cooking functions with a single touch, each finely tuned by COSORI chefs to product the tastiest results. You can also choose your preferred temperature and time for your personal recipes.
- 2 INDEPENDENT BASKETS: The original Air Fryer with 2 independent baskets, the XL air fryer lets you cook 2 foods, 2 ways, at the same time, eliminating back-to-back cooking like a traditional single-basket air fryer.
- SMART FINISH & MATCH COOK: DualZone Technology allows you to choose between the Smart Finish feature, which unlocks cooking 2 foods 2 ways that finish at the same time, and the and a Match Cook button to easily copy settings across zones for full 8-qt capacity.
- 6-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Includes 6 versatile cooking programs: Air Fry, Air Broil, Roast, Bake, Reheat, and Dehydrate.
- DIGITAL CRISP CONTROL TECHNOLOGY: Precision-controlled temperature, heat source, and airflow for ultimate versatility and optimum cooking performance.
- 8-IN-1 VERSATILITY: The ultimate meal-making machine with 8-in-1 functionality: Air Fry, Air Roast, Air Broil, Bake, Bagel, Toast, Dehydrate, and Keep Warm all in one powerful, 1800-watt appliance.
- LESS FAT: Eat all of your air fried favorites guilt-free with up to 75% less fat when using the Air Fry function vs. traditional deep frying. Tested against hand-cut, deep fried French Fries.
- HEALTHIER FRYING: This air fryer makes ‘healthy fried foods’ a reality. Temperature ranges from 200-400°F allows you to cook at your desired temperature, achieving a healthy, crispy, fried finish using at least 98% less oil than traditional fryers. Air fry vegetables, pizza, frozen foods and leftovers – this air fryer evenly crisps every inch of your food.
- SPACE SAVING BASKET: A sleek, rounded shape and matte black finish earns this air fryer a prime spot on countertops- all while remaining compact and easy to store. The 2-in-1 tank & basket allows for maximum capacity with a small footprint, saving space on your counter and in your cabinet; perfect for any small kitchen, dorm, office, RV trips, and more!
- PERFECTLY CRISPY RESULTS: Achieve perfectly crisp results for a wide variety of foods, with little or even no oil. The Dual knob controls both temperature & time; 60-minute integrated timer easily lets you air-fry everything from frozen veggies to mozzarella sticks, chicken or fries, and even re-heat yesterday's dessert! No need to worry about overcooking – once the timer is up, the fryer will automatically shut off.
Last update on 2022-05-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIAir frying is a a healthy alternative to deep frying and they may be used for preparing an assortment of various foods.
The air fryer is a kitchen gadget that uses hot air to cook meals. It is similar to an oven, but it cooks food considerably faster than an oven does. Air fryers utilize less oil than other cooking methods, which makes them healthier for both you and your family.
Air fryers may also be versatile simply because they can be used for various sorts of foods. You'll use them to produce french fries, chicken wings, fried eggs, and on occasion even pizza!
The popularity of air fryers normally due to their convenience. They truly are simple to use and clean, which makes them perfect for individuals whom don't have much time on their hands or whom would like a quick meal.
The kinds of foods that you can make having an air fryer include french fries, chicken nuggets, onion rings, and also fried rice. Other foods that you can cook using a fresh air fryer include fish and seafood, pork chops, veggies such as for example green beans or asparagus, and lots of more. This is certainly all possible because it generates hot, dry circulating air which cooks the meals from the exterior in and locks in moisture while doing so.