Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- ENDLESS FUNCTIONS: This premium 1800 watt toaster oven and air fryer, is equipped with a convection bake setting, convection broil, grill, pizza, roast, bagel, reheat, warming feature, defrost, high/low convection fan speed options and dual cook with a wide temperature range (80°F to 450°F)
- CAPACITY: Large enough to toast 6-slices of bread, air fry 3-pounds of chicken wings, bake a 12-inch pizza or roast a 4-pound chicken
- SUPERIOR OPERATION: Equipped with an adjustable timer thermostat, 60-minute timer/auto-shutoff and a toast shade selector-timer to ensure your meals are cooked to your perfection
- INCLUDES: This unit comes with the essentials – an oven light, oven rack, baking pan, air fryer rack/basket, grill and has a nonstick easy-clean interior to make mess cleanup simple
- LIMITED 3-YEAR WARRANTY: Refer to user manual for troubleshooting steps and questions surrounding warranty policies – this product is BPA free
5 Of The Top Air Fryers You Can Buy
If you're looking for a way in order to avoid all the oil and grease that comes with deep frying, then an air fryer is the appliance for you. This appliance circulates hot air around food until it's crispy on the surface, while the inside stays moist and tender. You'll be able to cook all your preferred fried foods in one appliance, and you will not have to bother about greasy cleanup.
With countless air fryers in the marketplace, it's difficult to understand which may be the best choice. The very good news is that we've done each of the research for you personally. Here are our top 5 picks of these useful appliances:
- Now enjoy guilt free food; Air fry with up to 75 percent less fat than traditional frying methods; Tested against hand cut, deep fried French fries
- Wide temperature range: 105 degree Fahrenheit to 400 degrees Fahrenheit allows you to gently remove moisture from foods or quickly cook and crisp foods with convection heat
- 4 quart ceramic coated nonstick basket and crisper plate fit 2 pounds of french fries. Cord length (feet) - 2.6
- STRESS-FREE COOKING: Meet the Pro 5.8-Quart Air Fryer, the highly-efficient tool that brings healthier fried flavors to your countertop.
- PERFECT RESULT: An NTC sensor sends accurate information to the air fryer, which automatically adjusts temperatures to keep fluctuations under 5°F for evenly cooked meals.
- ONE-TOUCH COOKING: Choose from 13 convenient cooking functions with a single touch, each finely tuned by COSORI chefs to product the tastiest results. You can also choose your preferred temperature and time for your personal recipes.
- 2 INDEPENDENT BASKETS: The original Air Fryer with 2 independent baskets, the XL air fryer lets you cook 2 foods, 2 ways, at the same time, eliminating back-to-back cooking like a traditional single-basket air fryer.
- SMART FINISH & MATCH COOK: DualZone Technology allows you to choose between the Smart Finish feature, which unlocks cooking 2 foods 2 ways that finish at the same time, and the and a Match Cook button to easily copy settings across zones for full 8-qt capacity.
- 6-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Includes 6 versatile cooking programs: Air Fry, Air Broil, Roast, Bake, Reheat, and Dehydrate.
- DIGITAL CRISP CONTROL TECHNOLOGY: Precision-controlled temperature, heat source, and airflow for ultimate versatility and optimum cooking performance.
- 8-IN-1 VERSATILITY: The ultimate meal-making machine with 8-in-1 functionality: Air Fry, Air Roast, Air Broil, Bake, Bagel, Toast, Dehydrate, and Keep Warm all in one powerful, 1800-watt appliance.
- LESS FAT: Eat all of your air fried favorites guilt-free with up to 75% less fat when using the Air Fry function vs. traditional deep frying. Tested against hand-cut, deep fried French Fries.
- HEALTHIER FRYING: This air fryer makes ‘healthy fried foods’ a reality. Temperature ranges from 200-400°F allows you to cook at your desired temperature, achieving a healthy, crispy, fried finish using at least 98% less oil than traditional fryers. Air fry vegetables, pizza, frozen foods and leftovers – this air fryer evenly crisps every inch of your food.
- SPACE SAVING BASKET: A sleek, rounded shape and matte black finish earns this air fryer a prime spot on countertops- all while remaining compact and easy to store. The 2-in-1 tank & basket allows for maximum capacity with a small footprint, saving space on your counter and in your cabinet; perfect for any small kitchen, dorm, office, RV trips, and more!
- PERFECTLY CRISPY RESULTS: Achieve perfectly crisp results for a wide variety of foods, with little or even no oil. The Dual knob controls both temperature & time; 60-minute integrated timer easily lets you air-fry everything from frozen veggies to mozzarella sticks, chicken or fries, and even re-heat yesterday's dessert! No need to worry about overcooking – once the timer is up, the fryer will automatically shut off.
Last update on 2022-05-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIAir frying is a a healthier alternative to deep frying and so they can be used for preparing a variety of different foods.
The air fryer is a kitchen gadget that uses hot air to cook meals. It's similar to an oven, but it cooks food even faster than a range does. Air fryers use less oil than other cooking practices, which makes them healthier for you and your family members.
Air fryers are versatile since they can be used for many different types of foods. You'll use them in order to make french fries, chicken wings, fried eggs, and even pizza!
The popularity of air fryers can be as a result of their convenience. They truly are easy to use and clean, helping to make them perfect for folks whom do not have much time on their hands or who would like a fast dish.
The types of foods that one can make having an air fryer include french fries, chicken nuggets, onion bands, and also fried rice. Other foods you can cook making use of air fryer include fish and seafood, pork chops, veggies such as for instance green beans or asparagus, and several more. This will be all feasible because it makes hot, dry air that is circulating and cooks the item from the surface in and keeps the food moist while doing so.