Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Dash Tasti-Crisp™ Digital Air Fryer with AirCrisp® Technology, Custom Presets, Temperature Control, and Auto Shut Off Feature, 2.6 Quart – Cool Grey
- HEALTHIER FRIED FOOD: Dash Digital Tasti-Crisp Air Fryer uses AirCrisp technology (instead of oil) to help reduce added fat by 70-80%, without sacrificing the flavor of your fried food (no more residual smell hours after you’ve eaten).
- QUICK + EASY: Short on time? Simply load the 2.6 qt Capacity Air Fryer basket, set the temp, and set the timer. Your food comes out crispy, guaranteed, every time. And in less time than it takes to pre-heat your oven, making it energy efficient as well.
- CUSTOM PRESETS AND DIGITAL INTERFACE: Three saved preset buttons allow you to choose and save your favorite cooking settings, while the Digital Interface allows for maximum control over time and temperature, from 200-400°F and up to 60 minutes.
- SAFER: The auto-shut off function prevents overcooking, and the cool touch housing and handle makes it safer to use. It’s so simple, even your kids can use it
- COMPACT + LIGHTWEIGHT: Half the weight of a standard fryer, the Dash Digital Tasti-Crisp Air Fryer is your countertop must-have, while its versatility makes it a perfect fit for that first apartment, smaller kitchen, college dorm, camper/RV traveling and more.
5 Of The Top Air Fryers Available
If you're looking for an easy method to prevent all the oil and grease that comes with deep frying, then an air fryer may be the appliance for you. This appliance circulates hot air around food until it's crispy on the exterior, while the inside stays moist and tender. You'll be in a position to cook all your favorite fried foods in one appliance, and you will not have to concern yourself with greasy cleaning.
With many air fryers available on the market, it's difficult to understand which may be the best choice. The good news is that we've done every one of the research for you personally. Here are our top 5 picks of these useful appliances:
- STRESS-FREE COOKING: Meet the Pro 5.8-Quart Air Fryer, the highly-efficient tool that brings healthier fried flavors to your countertop.
- PERFECT RESULT: An NTC sensor sends accurate information to the air fryer, which automatically adjusts temperatures to keep fluctuations under 5°F for evenly cooked meals.
- ONE-TOUCH COOKING: Choose from 13 convenient cooking functions with a single touch, each finely tuned by COSORI chefs to product the tastiest results. You can also choose your preferred temperature and time for your personal recipes.
- Now enjoy guilt free food; Air fry with up to 75 percent less fat than traditional frying methods; Tested against hand cut, deep fried French fries
- Wide temperature range: 105 degree Fahrenheit to 400 degrees Fahrenheit allows you to gently remove moisture from foods or quickly cook and crisp foods with convection heat
- 4 quart ceramic coated nonstick basket and crisper plate fit 2 pounds of french fries. Cord length (feet) - 2.6
- 2 INDEPENDENT BASKETS: The original Air Fryer with 2 independent baskets, the XL air fryer lets you cook 2 foods, 2 ways, at the same time, eliminating back-to-back cooking like a traditional single-basket air fryer.
- SMART FINISH & MATCH COOK: DualZone Technology allows you to choose between the Smart Finish feature, which unlocks cooking 2 foods 2 ways that finish at the same time, and the and a Match Cook button to easily copy settings across zones for full 8-qt capacity.
- 6-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Includes 6 versatile cooking programs: Air Fry, Air Broil, Roast, Bake, Reheat, and Dehydrate.
- DIGITAL CRISP CONTROL TECHNOLOGY: Precision-controlled temperature, heat source, and airflow for ultimate versatility and optimum cooking performance.
- 8-IN-1 VERSATILITY: The ultimate meal-making machine with 8-in-1 functionality: Air Fry, Air Roast, Air Broil, Bake, Bagel, Toast, Dehydrate, and Keep Warm all in one powerful, 1800-watt appliance.
- LESS FAT: Eat all of your air fried favorites guilt-free with up to 75% less fat when using the Air Fry function vs. traditional deep frying. Tested against hand-cut, deep fried French Fries.
- This air fryer lets you cook your favorite foods with little to no oil. Thanks to rapid air technology there is no need to add oil to prepare fried foods. This technique uses the hot air circulating within to make healthier versions of your favorite fried foods.
- Comes with presets to make cooking easier. There are a total of 8 presets featuring: Warm, fries/chips, chicken, steak, shrimp, pork, cake, and fish. Just press one and you're done.
- The digital screen allows you to set temperature from 170F to 400F and cook from 1-30 minutes. This option is perfect for those who tend to cook their own recipes or from recipes found online.
Last update on 2022-05-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIAir frying is a a healthy alternative to deep frying and so they may be used for preparing an assortment of different foods.
The air fryer is a kitchen appliance that uses hot air to cook meals. It is much like a range, but it cooks food considerably faster than a range does. Air fryers utilize less oil than other cooking practices, which makes them healthier for both you and your family.
Air fryers may also be versatile simply because they can be used for many different types of foods. You are able to use them to help make french fries, chicken wings, fried eggs, and sometimes even pizza!
The popularity of air fryers can also be due to their convenience. They've been easy to use and clean, helping to make them perfect for individuals whom don't have much time on their hands or who want a quick dish.
The forms of foods that you can make using an air fryer include french fries, chicken nuggets, onion bands, and also fried rice. Other foods which you can cook using air fryer include fish and seafood, pork chops, veggies such as for example green beans or asparagus, and many more. That is all feasible because it creates hot, dry circulating air which cooks the item from the surface in and locks in moisture while doing so.