Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Instant Vortex Pro 10 Quart Air Fryer, Rotisserie and Convection Oven, Air Fry, Roast, Broil, Bake, Toast, Reheat and Dehydrate, 1500W, Stainless Steel and Black
- 9-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Air fry, bake, broil, dehydrate, roast, proof, toast, reheat and rotisserie.
- ONE-TOUCH SMART PROGRAMS: Customizable cooking programs for easy chicken wings, roasted veggies, cinnamon buns and more.
- EVENCRISP TECHNOLOGY: Delivering all the crunch and tenderness of deep-frying with 95% less oil.
- SEE YOUR FOOD COOK: The glass panel on the oven door takes out the guess work out of air frying and cooking.
- VERSATILE COUNTERTOP AIR FRYER TOASTER OVEN: Cook perfect rotisserie oven meals or proof dough, bake and toast all in one place.
- FAST PREHEATING: Little to no preheating time.
- ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE: Easily select temperatures from 95 to 400° F.
- PERFECT SIZE: Holds enough food for growing families, preparing side dishes and appetizers.
- PROVEN SAFETY FEATURES: Built-in safety features including Overheat Protection and auto-off.
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: Rotisserie basket, rotisserie lift, rotisserie spit, rotisserie forks, drip tray, (2) perforated pans
5 Of The Top Selling Air Fryers Available
If you're looking for an easy method to avoid all the oil and grease that comes with deep frying, then an air fryer may be the appliance for you. This appliance circulates hot air around food until it's crispy on the surface, whilst the inside stays moist and tender. You will end up in a position to cook all your chosen fried meals in one appliance, and you may not have to be concerned about greasy cleaning.
With many air fryers available on the market, it's hard to know which is the most suitable choice. The very good news is that we've done every one of the research for you personally. Here are our top 5 picks among these useful appliances:
- Now enjoy guilt free food; Air fry with up to 75 percent less fat than traditional frying methods; Tested against hand cut, deep fried French fries
- Wide temperature range: 105 degree Fahrenheit to 400 degrees Fahrenheit allows you to gently remove moisture from foods or quickly cook and crisp foods with convection heat
- 4 quart ceramic coated nonstick basket and crisper plate fit 2 pounds of french fries. Cord length (feet) - 2.6
- STRESS-FREE COOKING: Meet the Pro 5.8-Quart Air Fryer, the highly-efficient tool that brings healthier fried flavors to your countertop.
- PERFECT RESULT: An NTC sensor sends accurate information to the air fryer, which automatically adjusts temperatures to keep fluctuations under 5°F for evenly cooked meals.
- ONE-TOUCH COOKING: Choose from 13 convenient cooking functions with a single touch, each finely tuned by COSORI chefs to product the tastiest results. You can also choose your preferred temperature and time for your personal recipes.
- 2 INDEPENDENT BASKETS: The original Air Fryer with 2 independent baskets, the XL air fryer lets you cook 2 foods, 2 ways, at the same time, eliminating back-to-back cooking like a traditional single-basket air fryer.
- SMART FINISH & MATCH COOK: DualZone Technology allows you to choose between the Smart Finish feature, which unlocks cooking 2 foods 2 ways that finish at the same time, and the and a Match Cook button to easily copy settings across zones for full 8-qt capacity.
- 6-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Includes 6 versatile cooking programs: Air Fry, Air Broil, Roast, Bake, Reheat, and Dehydrate.
- DIGITAL CRISP CONTROL TECHNOLOGY: Precision-controlled temperature, heat source, and airflow for ultimate versatility and optimum cooking performance.
- 8-IN-1 VERSATILITY: The ultimate meal-making machine with 8-in-1 functionality: Air Fry, Air Roast, Air Broil, Bake, Bagel, Toast, Dehydrate, and Keep Warm all in one powerful, 1800-watt appliance.
- LESS FAT: Eat all of your air fried favorites guilt-free with up to 75% less fat when using the Air Fry function vs. traditional deep frying. Tested against hand-cut, deep fried French Fries.
- HEALTHIER FRYING: This air fryer makes ‘healthy fried foods’ a reality. Temperature ranges from 200-400°F allows you to cook at your desired temperature, achieving a healthy, crispy, fried finish using at least 98% less oil than traditional fryers. Air fry vegetables, pizza, frozen foods and leftovers – this air fryer evenly crisps every inch of your food.
- SPACE SAVING BASKET: A sleek, rounded shape and matte black finish earns this air fryer a prime spot on countertops- all while remaining compact and easy to store. The 2-in-1 tank & basket allows for maximum capacity with a small footprint, saving space on your counter and in your cabinet; perfect for any small kitchen, dorm, office, RV trips, and more!
- PERFECTLY CRISPY RESULTS: Achieve perfectly crisp results for a wide variety of foods, with little or even no oil. The Dual knob controls both temperature & time; 60-minute integrated timer easily lets you air-fry everything from frozen veggies to mozzarella sticks, chicken or fries, and even re-heat yesterday's dessert! No need to worry about overcooking – once the timer is up, the fryer will automatically shut off.
Last update on 2022-05-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIAir frying is a a healthier alternative to deep frying and they can be used for preparing an assortment of different foods.
The air fryer is a kitchen appliance that uses hot air to cook meals. It is similar to a range, but it cooks food faster than a range does. Air fryers use less oil than many other cooking methods, which makes them healthier for both you and your family members.
Air fryers are also versatile because they could be used for many different types of foods. You are able to use them to make fries that are french chicken wings, fried eggs, as well as pizza!
The appeal of air fryers can be due to their convenience. They are easy to use and clean, which makes them perfect for individuals who don't have much time on their hands or who want a quick meal.
The kinds of foods you could make having an air fryer include french fries, chicken nuggets, onion bands, and even fried rice. Other foods you can cook making use of air fryer include fish and seafood, pork chops, veggies such as green beans or asparagus, and lots of more. This really is all feasible because it makes hot, dry circulating air which cooks the food from the outside in and locks in moisture while doing so.